Save Up to 30% on Select Autodesk Software
Valid from July 10 - October 20, 2017
For a limited time, you can trade in your old licenses and save up to 30%* on subscriptions to any eligible Autodesk software and services.
With your new subscription, you get the software you need to stay competitive as the world around us changes, plus:
- Access to the latest releases AND previous versions of your software
- Covenience of using your software at home or when you travel
- Flexibilitiy to choose between single- and multi-user licensing options
This special offer applies to Industry Collections and much more!
Save up to 30% on Industry Collections:
A great option if you need more than one Autodesk product
Go ahead – trade in your old AutoCAD® LT, AutoCAD®, Civil 3D®, Revit®, Inventor®, 3ds Max®, Maya® or any other eligible licenses and trade up to our new industry collections! Get access to the most essential Autodesk software and services in one package — simply, conveniently, and at an attractive price.
Save up to 20% on individual products:
You can also trade in any eligible old licenses and trade up to the newest individual products of your choice. Get up to 20% off AutoCAD LT®, AutoCAD®, Civil 3D®, Revit®, Inventor®, 3ds Max®, Maya® and many more.
Trade in LT Family products:
LT Family products can be traded in for any eligible product, including Industry Collections with single-user access.
To take advantage of these offers, contact D3 and we'll help guide you through the process.
Take Advantage of a Special Offer to Switch to Subscription
At time of renewal, you can choose to move to subscription for the same cost as your maintenance plan renewal—or switch to an industry collection at a special price.
When you switch, you secure discount pricing. As long as you continue to renew, you’ll enjoy special pricing, which will be lower than maintenance plan renewal pricing, and far below the cost of purchasing a new subscription.
How do I get this offer?
When your maintenance plan comes up for renewal, you will have 3 options:
- Switch an eligible individual product on maintenance to a subscription of the same product
- Switch an eligible individual product or suite on maintenance to an industry collection subscription
- Renew your maintenance plan for one year
What are the benefits of switching from maintenance to subscription now?
The price to switch will increase 5% in 2018 and another 5% in 2019, so the earlier you switch to subscription, the less it will cost. Also, switching to subscription brings you:
- The convenience of charging subscription cost annually to projects
- Frequent product updates that you can decide when to consume
- Simpler administration of software when standardizing products on subscription
- Flexible Usage (Home Use, Global Travel, and Previous Version rights)
- Cloud Services
- Administrative Tools
- Single and multi-user access options
Contact D3, and we’ll be happy to walk you through the options, or attend the webinar to learn more.
HUGE Discount on 3D Printer (Demo Unit)
D3 is selling a 3D Systems ZPrinter 450 at a huge discount. This printer is in "like new" condition and only very slightly used.
- Prints Multi-Color Parts
- Advantages to this technolgoy are speed, cost per cubic inch and color. Unused material is recycled for reuse.
- Standard Price:
Our Price: $29,995
Contact D3 to take advantage of this offer.
AutoCAD Now As Low as $1,400/Year
If you haven't checked out pricing lately, take a look!
Access the powerful design tools in AutoCAD for as low as $1,400/year, a 17% decrease in price from earlier this year.
Autodesk offers a selection of CAD software that includes the core functionality of AutoCAD 2017 with features designed for specific professional purposes including architectural, civil, mechanical and electrical engineering.
| - AutoCAD MAP 3D
- AutoCAD P&ID
- AutoCAD Mechanical
- AutoCAD Electrical
- AutoCAD Architecture
- AutoCAD MEP
|AutoCAD Civil 3D||$2,100|
|AutoCAD Plant 3D||$2,270|
Still not sure which AutoCAD product is right for you? Check out this handy comparison chart to learn more.
Contact D3 to find the AutoCAD that's right for you and take advantage of these new affordable prices.