3D Printers from 3D Systems
Design it. Print it. Easily and Affordably. Right in your office.
3D printers are easy to own and economical to operate in your office, lab or design shop. 3D printers are the output tool of choice for designers, engineers, marketers, artists, architects and educators. From hard plastics with ABS like properties, to soft rubber-like materials or even optically clear polycarbonate-like parts, you can print parts that will let you test and optimize your designs quickly and cheaply. You can even print metal parts, either directly with Direct Metal Printing, or indirectly as patterns for casting. Whatever your design or business challenge, we have an easy to use personal, professional or production 3D printer that is just right for your application. Turn your concept into reality with a 3D printer from 3D Systems.
Endless applications flexibility from a single source!
Fastest Print Speed
- The ProJet™ x60 Series printers feature print speeds up to five times faster than any other 3D printer in its class.
- The ProJet™ x60 Series printers are 5x-10x faster than all other technologies
- Output multiple models in hours, not days
- Build multiple models at the same time
- Support an entire engineering department or classroom with ease
Use Color to Dramatically Communicate Design Intent
- Print in up to six different colors with the ProJet™ x60 Series line
- Produce realistic color models without paint
- Better to evaluate the look, feel and style of product designs
- 3D print text labels, logos, design comments or images directly onto models
- ProJet™ x60 Series printers have multiple print heads to provide the best range of accurate and consistent colors
- ProJet™ x60 Series printers feature full 24-bit color, just like a 2D printer. Product millions of distinct colors
- High-definition 3D printing produces models with complex geometries and small, detailed features
- 3D print the most intricate detail, such as a thin wall on a mechanical prototype or a railing on an architectural model
Spend time generating ideas, not operating a 3D printer
Easy to Use
- ProJet™ x60 Series printers are network ready, featuring a web browser interface that provides shared access for your entire group.
- Requires minimal training and expertise
- Only ProJet™ x60 Series printers perform most operations automatically
- ProJet™ x60 Series printers feature automated setup, self-monitoring, snap-in binder cartridges and automated powder loading and recycling
Use in Any Standard Office or School Environment
Safe and Office Friendly
- Sleek industrial designs compliment your office or work space.
- Quiet, safe, odor-free
- ProJet™ x60 Series printers have closed-loop powder loading, removal and recycling
- ProJet™ x60 Series printers feature continuous negative pressure, containing airborne particles within the machine
- Eco-friendly, non-hazardous build material
- Zero liquid waste
- No physical support structures to remove with dangerous cutting tools or toxic chemicals
- ProJet™ x60 Series printers feature noise-suppression technologies for quiet, intrusion-free operation
Design Faster and Verify Part Quality with 3D Scanning Technology
Geomagic Capture systems are tightly integrated hardware and software systems for 3D scanning.
- Quickly reuse existing products to make new designs, right inside the CAD software you're already using
- Scan and verify the quality of printed parts, or parts made by traditional methods as well
- Up to 60 micron accuracy